.............. BITCH I @ $ @!
1.
me and my bitch, to play ball, ball to HIM, yeah yeah ball, ball to really yes!
When She throws me that ball I set, I set her the guilts.
when she throws me the dick to forty km, I set her the guilts.
when my bitch licks me the whole dick I set her the guilts.
*****************************************************************
Rit.
I look for a center of gravity that never makes me change mind on the things on the people!!
I look for a center of gravity that never makes me change mind on the things on the people!!
yeah yeah Bling Bling $$$
*****************************************************************
2.
I'm like a crack ,and when my bitch provoke me,I break his leg and feels a crack !!
I'm a gangxsta and you are a skunksta !!
I adore the money and you you are a pony,you are a bitch for my eyes,an I drink the Sambuca with the ice!!
after all I adore mi bitch,but of face mi bitch seems the character of lilo and stitch!!
Mi Bitch Mi Bitch Yes,I don't make a motherfuck dick all day long,
but they pay me the same the money me them from olong!!
I don't know what dick I am saying of precise, however a thing I know it...............I Luv Mi Bitch
NaNaNananannananaNNA !!
******************************************************************
Rit. (X2)
******************************************************************
3.
I turn with the cops, and my texts are more censored of the covers of the cannibals corpse.
shoot me if want, however remembers the balance celestial sugar and coffee take back you everything but not the mi dick OH YEAH!!
I'm a Real Gangxta,and this a real gangxstashit,but when you serve that tumbles as the staircases you seem brad pitt !!
ed ora io sto finendo, io sto scomparendo, io sto perdendo, io sto rendendo, io mi sto facendo,io io io................I Luv mi bitch !!
******************************************************************
Rit. (X2)
******************************************* ***********************
xX>. < --------------=)
........ M3TR © † † © G $ M ........
0 comments:
Post a Comment