This little love ...
It 's the title of the new album by Claudio Baglioni.
A double album with 36 songs of which 15 are already in the album namesake of 1972.
Last night I wanted purposely not to bring your camera because I wanted to have photographed everything in my mind ... words, music, atmosphere ...
not have anything wrong, his tone of voice was fantastic!
We were excited ... laugh, cry, not only in a concert of music and words but true emotions ...
This is not an artist, go over this word, is a poet who decided to sing! What can I tell
Claudio ... who thought that you were not a singer as others ... the fact that you have suffered for this you can not help but respond ... 'It is true, I'm not a singer like everyone else "and we can rejoice for this !
Thanks!
0 comments:
Post a Comment