iaco15 Age: 16 Hi, I wanted to explain my situation as I am suffering parecchio.Un years ago, I knew precisely August 2, 2008 a girl, at first I thought it was just a "crush" and I thought I would pass over the summer because I would not have had the opportunity to see her.
Unfortunately it was not so, because during the winter and after many months since I saw her again I was not doing nothing but thinking about her day and night, all day, every hour, every minute, and I began to understand it was not just a crush, but I felt inside that I loved. Days went by and more and more saliva the desire to see her and talk, but the thought of his refusal to my physical appearance made me fall, perhaps, my biggest mistake, start a diet, but not entirely convinced that I would review.
started to run, to suffer, to give up food that was something essential. They spent many months, lost 20 pounds and I expected that during the summer of 2009 we had the opportunity to review, but there was, I was sick, very sick, I wanted to see her at all costs, be affected. One Saturday night my friends helped me seeing that I was wrong to call it, I knew immediately I felt an immense joy, edecisi the Saturday after she was anywhere I would have been even io.Contattandouna her friend was able to understand where he was going that Saturday, there I also went and larividi, I was happy, we spent an evening together. After the evening midisse if one day I was going to meet again at the exit of his school, so I did, and in the afternoon that day (Thursday, 23 October 2009) I told him everything I had done, that I loved, everything I felt for her .. and she said the classic cliché: "I see you as a friend heard me drop the world on him. It is now more than a week who told me so and I feel really bad, I spent the worst day of my life, I also tried to kill me. In family I did not discuss why I'm not going to tell my problems to family members. Now I'm vermente reagire.Vi evil and I do not know how to thank you for your patience in reading my storia.iaco15 had
0 comments:
Post a Comment