Killerqueen Age: 22 Good evening Sir, I would ask for his valuable suggestions in a moment of total confusion!'m Engaged for about three years with a guy who made me try for the first time love true!
we loved so much and totally, but unfortunately something has changed in recent months. We have always been very jealous and even oppressive towards each other, and this led us to quarrel often, but always managing to find the path of reconciliation. About a month ago, like a bolt from the blue, after a trivial disagreement, he decided not to hear more and take the famous "time off". In those ten days I understood what it meant to feel that excruciating pain and tearing us that only love can cause. I was not sleeping, not eating, I could not help but cry and wanting to die. His only motivation for giving me away (by phone plus) was to undergo a period of confusion, not knowing what he wanted, as a spoiled child imiei behaviors and obsessive alcollasso.Tutte had brought the people close to me made me realize that there were motivazionivalide to truncate history, and this in fact I think all \\ 'oggi.Nonostante then be returned to me, I felt betrayed and empty, nonpensavo would never come to make a gesture so tragic. In addition, miaspettavo that back in my arms and gave me confirmations dellerassicurazioni. This has not happened. The only thing I wanted was to put well inchiaro want to have complete independence to quantoriguardasse his career choices and professional. At first hoaccettato this condition as I would have done anything to poterglistare next, but over the weeks, I have always felt piùtrascurata, less desired, more and more obvious. He knew that iosarei always been there, and this led him to take unaposizione supremacy over me. So one night, almost as a joke, feeling very lonely, I opened the page of a percuriosità chat.Ho known so few people, for the sheer pleasure to exchange views and quattrochiacchiere. I knew a guy who I consider special. It 'embarrassing to admit that cisentiamo from just a week ago but I feel fine and even sisostituisce in caring for my boyfriend me, fill me with attention, we have so many similarities to be almost telepathic! un'allocca are not, and I know what it means to know each other virtually (as inpassato've already experienced) and what it means in vitareale live it, but the What's interesting and troubling is that I had the necessitàdi find the taste of a lost love with my partner, in a chat! Of course my boyfriend is in the dark, and I do not want to find out, first I want to understand what is happening. The point is that I just do not so.Siamo apathetic, detached, he irritates me and I try to avoid him, but he nods and adjusts inveceche worry. In addition, I always feel like dicamba and city life, go my studies away from my house, I have ambitions to be suppressed for potergli vicina.Ormai the love between us has vanished? "I know that this whole situation has been generated by the fact that he abbiafatto thousand steps back towards me Otherwise, I would stataancorata and dedicated to him as I always did! It creeps in me more and more spessoil doubt that he has or another that he entertains relazionivirtuali INDEED! these are just guesses, though I recently found a mailscritta by a girl in her mailbox with a subject of "treasure". Lho not read it, I made a scene, he is saying that it was a hurried suavecchia friend who was trying, but to whom he had never sold. Nonso stupid, and I know that can only be excuses and lies, but allostesso time I would not be too hasty and get conclusioniaffrettate.
you think is worth fighting and return the situation in hand oppureè the case that our paths diverge? I look very forward to its review, I need some advice from an impartial person, foreign and professional.
Thank you in advance for your patience and attention. FYI.
0 comments:
Post a Comment