Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Average Cost Of Insurance On A Street Bike

CAN NOT 'force someone to love

FRANCESCA Age: 21 My story begins about four years ago, I was seventeen and Saturday nights, as every girl, I used to hang out with friends one evening crossing her eyes and change everything in my life ...
started my first real love affair he had vent'un years and was very special so it seemed ... Our history, ups and downs, lasts two and a half years, he said he loved me and not can do without me, why, when his behavior toward me was not the most rosy, to use a euphemism, and to conceal the extremely violent temperament, and wept for fear of losing me, I died my heart and I could not to leave, perhaps because of my unhealthy dependence on him ... He was my life and I did not imagine we can continue to breathe without him, so I forgave him, still suffering a lot, also because I thought I had understood Chequesta his behavior was due to a lack of character and excessive weakness caused probably by a strong unamadre Stand attaching to a bit 'too invadente.Tuttavia proceeded to love our history, oalmeno that was what I kept saying, then suddenly, unexpectedly eimprovvisamente, after I return from a vacation with my I say it is confusoe that needs time to think and that I capire.Al mostrocomprensiva and perhaps even hard snug that it is better not vedersiper awhile and perhaps believing that superbly could lasciarmie andò.Dopo two days so he called saying that he was missing and could not live without me, and went quiet and I was not insieme.Ma speravoche probably end up being happy again ... After a couple of days , it was strange, thoughtful and loved far and realized that we were now fine.Il August 10, two days before my birthday I asked time and miabbandonò ... I climbed the stairs of a house as soon as I entered automation and began to cry desperately as a child, but still convinced that it would tornatoda me, so I waited ... was not a response for days, but nothing, so after quindicigiorni was I who called me and said the usual phrases of circumstance: "When love ends is not the fault of no "even to speak with ect.Voleva mieigenitori because our story was really important, but I do not volli.Ecosì began my" mourning. "I was terribly wrong, I spent full days in bed crying desperately hoping to come back and wondering why, but as the days passed more he went away, I said, of all colors, and I did not want to hear more of him than everyone I spoke to him, saying he had another, that I deserved, that he was too young to marry and other things that hurt me to die and he put his greeting me every time I vedeva.Una real torture, I did not think that really sipotesse suffer so much by the end of a amore.Tentavo not look comefanno many, but it was awful that feeling, I realized that he was not able to live without me anon, but I, I could not live without lui.Iniziaiad out more often to come back later and have a lot of men also quelliche I sucked .... I was falling into an abyss and did not understand the incredible suffering hurt me, not eating, not sleeping, not studying, I became a zombie, I'm ashamed to say it, but from sober, I began to drink I was really bad male.Cercavo to find an answer, any liability, but the truth is too simple, and yet too crude Peress questa.Era you though: you can not force someone to amarci.E as at that time may seem impossible to sipossa not seem to love more, that you can not go back from oblivion, but you can, you can start again, start life anew, because in that moment you do not live longer, SIPU ... There are some steps to overcome the stadium depression and dellachiusura in themselves, the stage of "high excessive", the stage of mourning, the stage of peaceful and quiet resignation of the end, and then maybe, who knows the stage of new love .... at least for I was so, I loved my ex, I remember the good times we spent together (those never forget), but today they are healed by Him and I finally met a new love, even if it seemed impossible has come. He is a treasure and really loves me, treats me well and helped me aricominciare now I'm finally well, as they have ever been, certainly nonsarà the morbid obsession, but I assure you that makes me feel good because this is a healthy and romantic story , very passionate and beautiful and perfect ....
I hope that this testimony be of help to people like me are suffering or have suffered for the sake of listening .... Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment