Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What Does It Mean By Ovaries Are Bulky

love me anymore'


Claire I am 21 years old, him too. I realize I am very young and very bright at this time (it is only 3 days from the final break) but I still want to try to put everything in black and white issue. We met two and half years ago, still in high school. It looked like the typical crush on tour, I went out (and maybe never out of everything!) By another two-year history, with a person older than me and I thought to look for a distraction. We had a \\ 'all night (it was my eighteenth birthday) to speak and immediately proved to be an incredible feeling. Back in Italy we have started to feel and escape during regular school hours to see us. One evening he came up to me, and we are very well go out and start a long history of two and a half. Find out more about his life, details creepy, at least for me that I grew up in a normal family: His parents were happy until a couple of years ago, then her mother had found another father was very ill and emotionally speaking, fate wants dying of a heart attack a little later. He found himself with a mother who hardly spoke, and without a father at age 17. Anyway ... I told her story a little later and runs on our relationship, saying that he does not feel to see something grow so important. Back on his feet and tells of wanting to spend to try ... an extraordinary year, we graduated (with the same rating) and choose the university. Geography letters to me for him, coincidentally, are exactly in the same building. I was terrified by the idea of \u200b\u200blosing it all summer with the change of environment, knowledge, and times of people but in the end everything went well. Skip the New Year and he began to show problems, and reveals them not making more love to me. I have enormous difficulties to talk about it because the other side is a wall of apology meaningless. The thing falls on its own, and only \\ 's another day he finally told me what the problem was: it was no longer attracted to me in love, until, you know how, something \\ 's led to fall in love again. Let a \\ 'beautiful summer, staying together as long as possible, going out with friends to one \\' s deeply knowing each other, each relying completely and unconditionally in the hands of others. All goes well until this spring: do large projects, including Erasmus decided to go in together and we bend over backwards to achieve the same goal, we get the incredibly! Then everything goes out. Stop (again) to make love, to see us for the pleasure of being together, to be serene. Frightened by the memory of the previous year I ask him to explain what the problem is but he is justified until the \\ 'last with a problem his physical, which has nothing to do with her feelings for me. Un'inferno I lived for two long months trying to give me one answer that never came ... then suddenly I realized that the problem was anything but: he did not love me anymore. I tried to address \\ 's argument, but I found yet another wall.
A week ago, in desperation, I called and I explained that I was so: that he loves me and that I can not fight this battle alone. He asked me some time to think about it. 3 days ago left me saying "I'm not sure what I'm doing, I want to give you an answer, I want to do more for you than for me because you do not deserve this." We are two characters rather strong, I have no idea how he is reacting because we have not seen or heard. For me, it sucks. Living in this glimmer of hope that left open and that I will not! And I want to tell us that it's over. I'm terrified of not making it alone, they could not get out as it was for the first story, to use infinite time and energy that even I have. Let me take the bitterness and anger. He was my anchor in the sea, the person can rely on forever, that whatever I did wrong was there for me unconditionally. I feel wrecked and can not find the strength to fight back (something that is not me!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment