Youngboy Age: 24
Hello everyone this is the first time I write on a forum, reading the various topics and your testimonies I have taken courage to tell my experience that the breakup with my girlfriend. It all Started eight years ago, you start by saying that we knew each other for about 12 years, we met in the classical way, the day of class, and there sprang something unique I put my eye on you and suddenly my life changed, everything tasted different, smells different, I realized that she was the girl of my life, you say you were a kid 15 years, how do you know such a thing? But day after day, knowing it, I knew it was Just like that day passed from classic walks hand in hand, smiles, the teasing, the fateful TI AMO. We grew together, sharing
everything possible, I tried to make it to character always happy, do not let them weigh anything, his problems were mine, her joys were mine, and know that she was happy and I loved me with joy ... The riemipiva Time passed and slowly the story became serious I met her and she mine, shook the report also because now there was talk of years so it was normal to tighten the relationship ... she was with me on vacation with my family, ate together, we saw every day and the days passed like that, I think of something unique to build a pure special .... but alas it was not so .. after 8 years of engagement, I state that there are very romantic and I did things unthinkable to amaze me .... I came to discover she betrayed me ... in fact the beginning I said that was a time .. I do not worry .. but I was not so ... as soon as I was leaving he called it .... I tried .... and to work with him ... I build a future for you and me ... when I knew I did not want to believe, I fell upon the world, I became convinced that she could betray that could no longer love me I his ....., I have tried everything I'd give it up, I fought for her, but it did not do nothing treated me like an object, any person, throw me away without thinking about me. little man ... so many things you would otherwise be sad ... that left me one day and disappeared I have tried more, I do not like the \\ 'I have sought, I am I know, unfortunately, many things that concern her and her new boyfriend ... we live very close ..... and you know the voices are at .... I could still have gone five months she was thrown back into the story with heart and soul without worrying about anything .... replacing the great .... she does not care about anything makes photos you see around him says around we left, not that I have betrayed and murdered ... rumors that I gave everything I was perfect and so the usual nonsense .... I wonder if I will come back to love to believe in love ... if it were not enough 8 years and all the love in the world I wonder how you can believe in \\ 's?? I tried to be comprehensive because I could write a book. .. I wanted to share with you my experience and I'd love to talk with you
Hello everyone this is the first time I write on a forum, reading the various topics and your testimonies I have taken courage to tell my experience that the breakup with my girlfriend. It all Started eight years ago, you start by saying that we knew each other for about 12 years, we met in the classical way, the day of class, and there sprang something unique I put my eye on you and suddenly my life changed, everything tasted different, smells different, I realized that she was the girl of my life, you say you were a kid 15 years, how do you know such a thing? But day after day, knowing it, I knew it was Just like that day passed from classic walks hand in hand, smiles, the teasing, the fateful TI AMO. We grew together, sharing
everything possible, I tried to make it to character always happy, do not let them weigh anything, his problems were mine, her joys were mine, and know that she was happy and I loved me with joy ... The riemipiva Time passed and slowly the story became serious I met her and she mine, shook the report also because now there was talk of years so it was normal to tighten the relationship ... she was with me on vacation with my family, ate together, we saw every day and the days passed like that, I think of something unique to build a pure special .... but alas it was not so .. after 8 years of engagement, I state that there are very romantic and I did things unthinkable to amaze me .... I came to discover she betrayed me ... in fact the beginning I said that was a time .. I do not worry .. but I was not so ... as soon as I was leaving he called it .... I tried .... and to work with him ... I build a future for you and me ... when I knew I did not want to believe, I fell upon the world, I became convinced that she could betray that could no longer love me I his ....., I have tried everything I'd give it up, I fought for her, but it did not do nothing treated me like an object, any person, throw me away without thinking about me. little man ... so many things you would otherwise be sad ... that left me one day and disappeared I have tried more, I do not like the \\ 'I have sought, I am I know, unfortunately, many things that concern her and her new boyfriend ... we live very close ..... and you know the voices are at .... I could still have gone five months she was thrown back into the story with heart and soul without worrying about anything .... replacing the great .... she does not care about anything makes photos you see around him says around we left, not that I have betrayed and murdered ... rumors that I gave everything I was perfect and so the usual nonsense .... I wonder if I will come back to love to believe in love ... if it were not enough 8 years and all the love in the world I wonder how you can believe in \\ 's?? I tried to be comprehensive because I could write a book. .. I wanted to share with you my experience and I'd love to talk with you
0 comments:
Post a Comment