Dear Doctor, I am a boy of 31 years Naples degree in Biological Sciences. For fun I started writing erotic stories on a fan site leaving an email for comments.
He contacted a girl of 17 years in addition to compliments told me to be a virgin and asked me what I thought about it. I continued to contact and we're a little at a time entered into sympathy, by the end of August.
He started telling me about behavior "libertines" of mother and father before her . Then her mother taught her masturbation touching her and giving her a vibrator and letting them attend his meetings with father. What unfortunately has degenerated since last Wednesday and began a real "incestuous relationship" that has been going every day when are alone.
This girl is very pretty and has previously threatened to be raped, since his mother is overprotective with her and is afraid of a repeat in future . She is still virgin, anal sex practice and told me that her mother tells her that he loves her and he does not want the kids dirty, which she will give her pleasure and to be together forever.
I had originally thought about a teenager's imagination, but unfortunately m has provided evidence through photos in emails. I told her that the destroy life, if you have not already done so, and that must end, but she can not . He feels guilty that says "bitch" (as it is defined) is because she could say no. I try to get her spirits up by saying that he has 17 years and certain passions and desires are normal and that is the fault of the mother not had to try with her.
Unfortunately, it is an epistolary relationship and this girl I do not know where they live and how help. When I think of what I'm told a Magone salirmi by the throat. I would like to help, but other than near her with emails and I do not know fear that "forcing" to escape.
you that do you think about what I should do, how to behave?
Sincerely,
--------------------------------------- --------
Hi,
I agree with you, can not 'force' Why are you running.
continue to stay close to the discretion of winning more and more his confidence. Sooner or later, this girl will ask her more help.
At most, the invitations to visit www.maldamore.it or contact me via email.
Greetings
Dr. Robert Knight
0 comments:
Post a Comment