Sunday, January 23, 2011

Request For A Company Allowance

A 21 YEARS I WANT TO FIND ME 'SAME

Good evening doctor ..
I've come to the site where I got his address because it looks readings in order to better understand and heal my health.
years and 21 years I have been left by my partner.
Identify all my symptoms in what is called in "love sickness", a term that I met for the first time in the book "Women who love too much " I had been given.
My problem is that I can get out of a stagnant situation in which I am months.
Although I knew that my pertner was not fully compatible with me, with my interests, lifestyles and ambitions it was impossible not attack so unhealthy relationship with him living with a constant fear of be left.
What then took place and from there I started all the way to demonstrate my affection, the desire and the ability to love, to no avail because he now the feeling was gone.
I can not accept the end of the story, the fact of being wrong, he wanted to a story "perfect", they have lost what we had created together. I do not understand why it can not return to business as usual ...
I know my attaccaento stems from a lack of love and esteem that I have to myself. Nonostate I'm a smart girl, responsible person who can studies fail to appreciate and be accepted by others.
I read that the alleged refusal of the person loved port paradossalemnte to stick to it even more trying to be accepted and loved and that this reflects a situation experienced in childhood and tend to reproduce it unconsciously to see it and overcome. I do not know what could have been this "trauma" I have lived. I tried to ask my parents without results ..
Now that I've lived my first real relationship started even though important aware that he was not the right person for me, I find myself in a tunnel and I see no way out.
I often leaps of mood, rivorrei with me, I often cry and feel like I could not to move forward as if my life had stopped to wait he come back to me telling me that it was wrong that she loves me still.
I would be grateful if he had any advice for me to help me feel better, to find myself ..
Sincerely
Thank you for your attention
Carolina

0 comments:

Post a Comment