Gent.le Dr.
sorry to bother ... I would like to help because I'm going crazy. I read your article on jealousy. I try to tell her the situation I am 25 years with 5 years Simone started to play we met in chat and we started hanging out at the beginning not know I was convinced to start a story with a boy she knew Internet but I never had a boy he liked me I was young and I let myself go ..... He was lost on me said I was the woman who had always dreamed of .... A few months later confessed to me that when I knew had a history of hanging that ended immediately to be with me. In the meantime, he and my best friend felt to surprise me I knew he had asked me the number. Then he tells me that have gone to speak of are intimate so I pretended I him and she tried to sms I always blamed her for everything but now as say now that things are done in two ... Anyway I was always so jealous normal sometimes strange things came out subscriptions to chat with your name and he argued that it was his colleague and then a friend at work who relied a bit too much and chat chatting with friends to pass the time as he says. Cmq And I always believed it all and I always trusted perhaps naivete or love or both. Recent events are making but I lose my mind lives only a year and last month I found at his home strange things that he or she is unable to explain or that his explanations do not impress me now anything he does or anything that I see or find (tickets, metro tickets, etc..) become for me a source of doubt or anxiety not live well and he is more exhausted he gets angry with any questions I ask understanding and closeness at this time instill I found a condom (perhaps it is because of the old tenants might be circumstances for some ) ... we are always on the edge but I can not do it to finish instill in my heart I know that I betrayed, but the fear is so great and know I'm not perfect .... He can not understand how many disappointments gave me with his behavior ran at this time rather than be close to me is often angry if I confess my fears and films that I do. Help me. Chiara
0 comments:
Post a Comment