enrica Age: 16 ... sn ttt hello to a 16 year old girl who is suffering really .. x mlt a boy. Sn in love with a guy for more than four years ... qstestate qnd finally there is the ftt.ci we had left after 2 weeks ... poiverso December trnato from me .. .. and instead seemed to have changed after one month unasettimana and I had to leave I xk I Scopeto k msg sent to another only if cm anke anke friends .. if sn k between them is safe QLS xk SMPR she has wanted, and then he preferred amesso anke k fun. I'm maliss9mo adogni msg .. I hope he SMPR k is nothing but every now and then but only cmamico sim ever feel ... I'm really bad mlt k nn fcc more pleasure ... HELP!
---------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
an Age: 21 Good evening .. I am a girl of 21 years, I just left my boyfriend after almost two years. It all happened because of me, I betrayed more than once .. and you know that sooner or later the chickens come home to roost .. I blame the fact that he never talked with him about my problems. I lived out there to study and I met him, that saved me from a dark period and the same thing I did for him. the first year it was great all wonderful, the second I started to want my space that he hardly gave me .. me and I took them by myself .. plus I was away from my family who lives 700km away, so almost always alone, or with some friends who later turned out to be ilcontrario .. getting to the heart of the speech, he did not even think to forgive me, hoperso even friends since they were in town, my parents do not send me back to that city of voglionosapere .. For the first week after we left we felt, but a few days when you call me from the calls, if I write a text message does not answer, in short, no sign of life .. I do not even have said "we do not feel more 'or` leave me alone "I state that our families know each other well and they know everything that has happened ... in spite of the betrayed, I love him to death .. what can I do?
---------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
Saretta Age: 18 are now 9 months later I go to hide from your mate, I love the sunshine, do not want to suffer just because you're indecisive or love me or love her .. I can not sleep at night because hodei guilt too grandi.appena I'll answer me two questions of us who do not .. well, you know, all it takes .. I give you my ultimatum Only because you choose not to you most! then choose infretta .. NEW YEAR NEW LIFE we both know we'll be wrong, but I do not want the kiss first and I can not think of it as the last one. .. And will not be your lover faithful
0 comments:
Post a Comment