rally90 Age: 18 It seems to me absurd to make it to the point of seeking help in a blog .. but I think I'm plagued with a problem .. I start from the fact that I just turned 18 years .. I started a relationship with my current boyfriend about 10 months ago at the beginning he took it as a game, he went and other girls than me, often missed appointments. In the meantime I, I never gave up, I kept calling him, asking him to explain that his behavior in him I ferivano.Vedevo ragazzoperfetto character in a person .. finally .. interessavadvvero I slowly began to discover things about him .. to tempoincomprensibili strange as the fact that he had a cocaine addiction, I do not volevocredere than 17 years was possible, but the Time passed and I eroperdutamente innamorata.Un day I decided to take courage and invited him ascegliere what to do with our relationship, he engaged in was okay .. nonmi I never expected a response like that, but I was happy to cotempo sicurache would last but hardly above all to put aside the fact cheavesse problema.Con damn time I made him understand that I will potevafidare, which we walked both of age and it was time for a mature relationship portareavati based on the day I fiducia.Un conessò facevauso that of cocaine but had decided to stop worried \\ 's effect avutol \\' Last time I had to uso.Decisi crdergli, veramentecambiato seemed, was different and told me that he falls madly in love of me.Ilmio dream had finally come true, everything was fine but after a short tempocominciarono fights, let me take it repeatedly in a spasm dirabbia, we spent an entire month to fight every day, to take elasciarci, I learned that in that month had stolen and pulled back, dopolui repented and returned to me vowing to be changed, even after litigation .. redone last month use of cocaine following an altercation our always triggered by a moment of his nervosismo.In Previously I had given to unmese tranqullità I really thought that maybe I was uscito.Ma rendoconto hours so that he shall go no, I propose to speak conqualcuno often, I would help him but he replied that I was his salvation and that if Quach After using them nn is a prolema.ma I know it's not so anchefarlo once a month is a sign of disagio.Nel suoiprendi-in the meantime I leave I'm beginning to become dependent on destroying him, I pauraper him and I want to let nn go, lose everything and I know that I'm sbagliandoe that this will lead to a serious depressione.Purtroppo I lost my great affection which my best friend because of the relationship between me and him so I do not know who to talk more, my mother nn loves him and could never give this sorrow, every night I pray, lest you treat me bad and that is more bene.Non have the strength to say just because I love him deeply and I know that being with me hola ability to know it is used or no. I need help for my addiction for her .. Thanks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment