Sunday, February 22, 2009
Why Is It Illegal To Sleep With Your Shoes On
fatinastella11 Age: 22 My first love ....
was a Sunday in May of 2003 I and my amike we went aGardaland .. I suffer from vertigo do not follow the blue tornado I sedettisu Pankin a player I put my headphones isolated myself in my world cn voice in liga background ... all of a sudden I felt a hand resting on my shoulder migirai and found myself watching a spectacular guy COLPRO dellanotte eyes, brown hair to the rich (with horns), smile smagliamte
Boy "sigiorina Ankora here if you are a little under this burning sun Bekka is an unusual take this', she put her hair in head
Raga "I sn G. .. and you?"
I stammered "F. .. G:" What are you doing here
tt one where your boyfriend? "
I," which boy sn cn of crazy here (pointing to my moans)
G: you left a good home!
I: No actually I never had a boyfriend in my life
g: sn tt but cieki?! I'm
arrssita and a tear I Sciesa DAGL Okki he wiped me cn ledita has sat next to me took my hand and G
said: "From today I'll be there for you and you cn in you if you like"
back to the present, this bitter, he says to me and Sato close to 4years and then paf Daun overnight and gone and now after Chesi two years he returned saying he was taking a break to figure out what he wanted from life and asked me diriniziare nn know what to do ... I love him but I'm afraid to suffer ... do Anchora aiutooo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment