L. Age: 21 Dear Doctor, I do not know why I write here. I'm a normal girl, grew up with two wonderful parents, but that has always had to share their love with a sister with a disability mentale.Non I can love her. Or rather, I can because I have to, because this is right, why is my sister and the bond of blood is indissoluble ... But every time I look I see my future imprisoned her, Dianda without the possibility to study abroad, to move, to be completely Liberada do what I want in my life so much because there will always be her cheavrà need my me.La only hope for a dignified life is my boyfriend with whom I'm dapiù a year. But I live so much evil as this story dellevolte I thought the only way to find relief to my anxiety would get it over even though I love him dearly. He has a carattereparticolare, a bit 'moody, and his mood swings in the negative for me are the stabs. He needs his independence, to cultivate his passion and leave conglomerate friends (as it should be in twenty years). This makes me feel incredibly neglected even though objectively I do not have nothing to reproach him, because I selfishly I would like the life he always revolved around me and only. He is not bad or indifferent, I'm not normal. I constantly need reassurance, to know that there is, I would understand it by myself but I can not, I do not enough. And I know that's not enough, however, even if you dedicate to me 24-24h. This is a void that is not close to him, however, fall on him all my expectations. I can not be mentally independent of him. Physically we are successful with tremendous effort which no one came even noticed, but every voltache he goes without me, my mind is dulled by horrible thoughts. I can not trust in him and yet I said many, too many expectations. I'm really bad, I'm jealous even the air they breathe, but I have absolutely nothing to pretend you risk ruining the only thing that makes sense in my life. But sometimes the pain is just too much. Even now that I'm writing I'm crying like a fool. How can I do when I leave? I am nothing without him. Sometimes I regret not being on a retreat in the midst of the sheep without any human contact, with no one expects anything from me and vice versa. Perhaps the only way I can be happy. Excuse me for my crazy words and thanks for the time that I will pay.
0 comments:
Post a Comment