Frank Age: 25 Hello, I'm here to bring in short (as possible) my own experience. Four years ago I started a relationship with a girl much younger dime, then little more than a little girl. I'm ashamed to say it, but it is a iniziatacome relaione based solely on sex. Each so I asked her to be, when it suited me, and she was always available. Only later did I haconfidato that this experience was humiliating for her, that she could not wait for him to finish the physical side of the meeting and will remain a little talk. Over the months it has become increasingly mature, a little girl stavadiventando girl, and I've ended up ineitabilmente affezionarmici. She still showed he had a great need for me to show up "sticky", and despite our meetings became more piùfrequenti and rewarding (there was no longer just the physical side, it was already beginning aduscire with mutual friends) she was sick to my every posting, every voltache greeted the day because it was completed. The first two years of nostrorapporto were punctuated by various "push and pull." Often I was the "spring" (we were not together), sometimes it was her, not when your niece più.Dopo endless requests for his part, one day he convinced me to metterciassieme ... for her it was a fantastic day. Basically he told me: "What difference does it make for us declare together? Would not change anything, much civediamo already very often." So it was that we spent a quiet period is stable over almost a year. Fnchè she tired to be always considered the last wheel of the wagon, the last bow in my head one day mimolla. I've been there very badly, in fact, I lived a period moltofelice, I felt very more free, although some I missed. After two mesidalla separation, her one evening we review (we have some friends uncommon): I declare that evening how much I miss and what I need her, while she was a hard, listened to my speeches without showing emozioni.Finchè within weekdays at a few we put back together. In this case, the story lasted 7 months, very intense and very beautiful ... and in case I qesto dumped me, because it had become a nuisance in miavevi side. Now for both it was a relief. I have made me suffer dopoquache day, but she has not sold. To which, I wonder "BUT IF I WAS A SON SPRING, WHY 'I want it back NOW??" It's not over. After four months she goes back alive, I show a lot more respectful than once. We begin to frequent, but immediately known that she is cambiatanel physical and mental. During those four months had become anorexic. This mingling is continued for 6 months, and after a few weeks of attendance has become Bulimia. I'm not here to say all the trouble to meet again this front, but it is not easy to manage such a person. In qusti months she said that her relationship with me was an emotional dependency. In recent months I have shown all my weakness in his eyes (more volteho tears in his presence), I was sick to see her be so, or because mimancava. At least I'm open entirely to his eyes, I see How now the ratio could be equal to her ... but nothing. It was, to say the pocoMOLTO Detachment and callous as you said, "felt no more emotion for anything." His behavior has hurt me, and now is more than a month since I do not see it and hear ... but my thoughts keep coming back in the past, to relive the good times we had together ... I'm holding back lamia want to make me feel. I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU? 've Been addicted to YOU? MAY TO MY AGE 'ARE CONSCIOUS OF MY FEELINGS?
0 comments:
Post a Comment