Peppe Age: 28 Hi, my name is Pepper and I have 28 years. At the age of about 18 years I had an intense relationship with a girl, my first serious story I would say. Although I was very young, I loved this person very intense, perhaps not fully seeing this at first, but certainly after a while. Officially, our history is over about 8-10 years ago. I say officially because long after, that for ten long years (18-28) have continued to feel part of a frequent, even physically. The moment we left for me was terrible. Honestly, I developed a genuine form of dependence and idealization of that person, and I still thought that the woman of my life, even though we now have both long and two new reports. Recently we have seen, nothing happened, but both were subject to a certain physical attraction, and, for me a deep feeling of love. She for her part, while acknowledging some physical attraction, he said explicitly, as in all these years, feel a deep sense of affection but no amore.Eppure, despite my desire not to see her again, despite a Sometimes I was indifferent to her, she continues to look for and in part to provoke, and this makes me feel bad, but I was very ill in the past, developing a degree of uncertainty coupled with strong moments of depression. Recently I asked with a certain firmness not to call me, because it was not possible to establish a relationship of friendship, or simple knowledge. But how could I be friends with someone I loved so much, for so long, some of which I keep thinking every day of my life. For her, if I could, I would have given up even to my existence, everything.
0 comments:
Post a Comment