Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Vespa With Sidecar For Sale In Singapore

E 'possible to love two people?

PinkLady Age: 21 I cheated on my boyfriend that I love with all my heart with my first great love, at times impossible, he engaged for years ... Now I find myself at the mercy of myself, I love with all my heart mioragazzo yet I can not do without the other, I feel a deep bond with him, maybe it's love ... I am the soul pining for months, looking for a solution. but I have no solutions ... I can not and do not want to leave my boyfriend, but from what the other hand I would be with the other ... I know that he try something for me, is evident not ever tell me, so I do not know if you would leave everything to me, although I do not know if I could do it .. I love freely, and live deep emotions which both give me but live them with my whole being only one of them .. . It is possible to love two people? is a possible solution? it breaks my heart .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment