desperate Age: 24 Two years ago I knew a guy in the disco .. we met through friends at other times .. beginning I did not like at all so I had him 20 years ... 23 a day we go out together for me and him and that night by chance and ran away from there a bacio.e strangely we started dating .. he seemed to have already affezzionato to me .. we both started to talk about our past, our relationships and life and we were very similar at the start seemed a very sweet boy that I knew how to flirt and even though I did not expect me to be madly in love .. We often saw 5 months after we went to live with them, the problems began ... often fought for my past that he did not accept, for petty things for unjustified jealousy, I was so offended when I go out and fought for his sketches and did stupid things like crazy and came several times to get my hands on him and spoke ill vented me with his family then calmed down and said that everything he said was not true there were also good times he cuddled a lot .. and I always went forth between high and low for two years and then left me at times takes back three times my family has always forgiven him and then did not know many things because I always defended his family made me realize that they did not like but He did not say anything more and I vented to him these situations because I have created anxiety and panic attacks and they judged me for this for two years I have been to him the right and wrong and yet I loved him too and then one day to 'yet another discussion but it seemed that we were improving cosetra of him I had already left the stessomodo that a violent .. it all happened suddenly said he was very inconsistent volermisposare made me feel better when we were the \\ 'unicaper lui.ma now left me and that day before I fight hadetto to love me almost with tears in my eyes .. then lasciatoha said that after she had lifted a weight that I would never ioadesso suffer from die back and I do not know if I'll manage to forget .. he has a history of drug avutoanche .. I'm so confused I do not know if it was his love and Nonso because I suffer so much .. I know it is a ridiculous story, however, I do not know why I think he will look and still suffers ... what do I think that person is a person who claims to love you even if I was not good in anything .. I am a sensitive girl apprehensive maybe I was doing wrong and I have many problems to take on all of him but it was mostly his fault that he has never done anything good for me to see her family and then leaves you saying that I hope will never come back is convinced that this time .. what I do not understand why I love him and I stay with him even though I know it's not a story .. but now he seems to really believe I would like some advice from a psychologist to come back to life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment