Friday, December 5, 2008

Building A Miniature Castle

' slept with ANOTHER

Luke Age: 23 Hello! are Luke, I am 23 years old. until a few months before the summer I was engaged. I have been with this girl almost 2 years and the absurd thing is that we were always together 24 to 24 hours: Let's go, not just in the same university but also in the same class ... and then study, eat, sleep, go out, etc all together more ... We isolated and is therefore coming up with the crisis. but she left me for almost two months intermittently phoned me to tell me that I wanted and the next day changed his mind, he was very confused. then during the summer but there siamosentiti and I was taken through a long trip with a friend. return from summer she begins to call me every day, send emails, letters and even a pink demonstrations there now ... want to come back with me. talking it turned out that during the summer she went to bed with a guy for a while 'times, but says he made to see if she could turn the page with me because it will still think of (say) and a bit 'of days it has succeeded, while apparently not realized that it is still in love with me. many say that I understand what I want but I do not know what I feel for her, now I'm confused, I do not know if it's just an attraction or even love a bit 'and walked on and the worst thing that I can not figure it out! so whatever of what I feel, after all that has happened, after the continuous change of thought before the summer and some negative attitudes towards me, I must trust? from what is showing now I think so, but the problem is all that has happened even though I can understand that in times of crisis (I think legitimate, because a bit too 'it was because of too much togetherness) of confusion we can do things sbagliate.e then I wonder but it is significant that he went to bed with another, or I do not have to be conditioned by this fact that we were not together and I would have done had the opportunity ? with any replies, Luca

0 comments:

Post a Comment