Friday, December 19, 2008

How To Remain Skinny With Big Boobs




up to where my eyes can see
There are shadows approaching me
And for those I left behind I want you to know

you always shared my most 'deep thoughts
I follow where I go

And when I'm' old and wise
The bitter words mean little to me Autumn Winds
passerranno through
me and a few days in the mist of time
When I ask if I knew you
to smile 'and tell' you were a friend of mine
And sadness will disappear 'from my eyes

up to where my eyes can see
There are shadows surrounding me And to those I
I want to leave behind

that everyone knows that you have always shared with me moments' dark
I'll miss when I go '

And when I'm' old and wise Heavy words
I shook and pushed
Like autumn winds
And I will go through a few days in the mist of time
When you ask if I knew
Remember that you were my friend Until the last
calera veil 'on my eyes

Up to where my eyes can see

0 comments:

Post a Comment