Friday, December 5, 2008

For Women Urination Pain Last Few Drops

'WAS MY FIRST LOVE AND

I suffer terribly after they have been left for the third time in two years by my girlfriend. At first I was not suffered even reborn but soon I'm seeing the world fall on him. I do not have big problems indeed it's all pretty good friends in my life I have home work, but without her I feel bad. It was my first love I am 22 years old and she 20. They are young and have your whole life ahead but right now I can not go on I do not want to work I will not do anything .... I feel like a "shit" I'm sorry the termine.Non I can find a way out by my feeling of emptiness I feel more I do not feel loved and pampered man without a woman ... she gave me the pace and strength to do everything and now ... I do not know what to think but not fare.Provo and stronger than me the day I tt ride in the car and came under his house where I was for two years several times a day ... she called me and said that the search because love is gone and never return, never, never, never together, but that still left and the affection he needs to hear my voice I have found the one day in the office, but pretending nothing went away and not seen me I found myself dancing in a nightclub in my town on a Friday evening and I was petrified and went out immediately from the club after 30 minutes as soon as I entered I could not stand the idea of \u200b\u200bseeing if .... I do not feel bad if I'm wrong but I feel stomolto why not just put down the phone seems so far away from me! I know I must forget it but I do not know how to do it! her every time I try I mess but because the phone sends and jealous and posses the heme is found in the disk sic because he wanted to see if there was already another woman or if it should flertavo already with someone else .... for veddermicredo ... I want to go back to her, but at the same time not but I want more time Leino then the only way to feel better and do not make me feel veed / feel and try to spend more time hoping that p OSSIBLE lecose improve ... but do not get better the more I get, the more I feel empty .. . bhosara time will be my character that is not the strongest .... I do not know what to do I want to leave to travel to discover new places to meet new women because here where I'm not there anything meglio.E a beautiful girl and I was fine with her but I HAVE TO DO I DO I HAVE TO RESPOND AND FORGET .... only with the help or a woman or a person that my aiutipasso step to delete it completely from my head, I've never been so bad in my entire life ... even after the loss of loved ones ... and a cast of ugly but actually post and say so! ! santadonna His mother told me that never ever ever ever again sees it as when she was young and said that not eating was not eating and not eating then she ran away Lometto just to get it ... but it just says so much for farrmi staremeglio varamente mica because it is so but I will only get worse because I know Syto that she no longer wants to be with me .... I'm arguing with everyone and I feel bad! I get attacked from time to time as I try to call no private glielogiuro that I did not ever call me ever again after I'm gone I sonosentito say that I hate that I love more that bothers my voice .... and now she sometimes I try but only because 2 years being together day and night work only divided us ... ENOUGH! Sara tired flustrato to hear a guy but I hope you understand why these things have never been able to confide to anyone ..... if you can do something about the ringrazio.SALUTI

0 comments:

Post a Comment