Friday, December 5, 2008

Slash Stab Proof Clothing

ALL THE BOYS I refused

ed \\ 0 Age: 16 \\ 0 I know that maybe I'm still a teenager in front has a lot of things for a living. . Maybe in the future will find opportunities that now just can not see. . But maybe now is the envy stronger than everything. . All my friends have some good boyfriends all my friends in one way or another can have fun and feel beautiful. . While I'm alone I feel bad and I did not even put a guy who loves me. . In fact I tried to know 3 guys that I liked and intutti 3 cases have been rejected now and then I felt terrible and my self-esteem is underground. . I feel that I suck to the children. . Now I am convinced that since no one wants me. . And what little I do not despair. . What I want is to feel loved but I want more affection than I feel left behind. . What can I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment