Friday, December 26, 2008

Wife Getting Brazilian Wax

Open Letter to Daddy .... Congratulations




Hey I love you a hello grumpy dad ....^^
We arrived almost at the 2009 ... always together and always together and our relationship with that unless you live you can not understand ....
My kid ever makes me laugh and always makes me more and the days a little less heavy ..... sometimes I do not do the same with you but you can tell from it?
I'm 17 ^ ^
There are things about you that I will always remain etched in memory ....
Let's take a step back in time shall we??
Do you remember when dad made me the entries mollaccione before I sleep??
you remember them all the jumps we did between the waves in Sardinia in the sea that you liked so much?
Do you remember when I read the manual and I was crying because of computer I wanted the fairy tale?
Do you remember when I took a bad grade in school and came home telling you to put me in the corner??
you remember them all hugs and kisses that you gave?
Then I grew up .... still not great but certainly no longer the girl who asked you the tales ....
Now you have become my advice .... maybe even more .... with her mother's things to talk about "bitches" and yet our friendship never changes .... I will always remember each time simgola I've hugged and cried after a disappointment ... and I said "It's okay .. tomorrow will be better ....."
are things that I will never forget ... believe that I'm excited to write this letter??
You've been with me all the good times and bad times more than any friend .... and I can always count on you even though I sometimes grumble behind ... but it is part of you ... your beautiful. ....
Dad crazy like a horse to dance bachata in the middle of the room with the mother of the blue ... and of course white spot gets angry and does not listen any more ...
Maybe you do not realize how you can be "funny" even in those situations ....
It 'good to see how you are human .... you're not afraid to show others what you feel ... and how much you will get well by all ...


I love you Dad Happy 2009 ... and I hope that this is a better year !!!!!

Erika

0 comments:

Post a Comment